"Waiting Room"
I will run when I cannot walk
I will sing when there is no song
I will pray when there is no prayer
I will listen when I cannot hear
sitting in the waiting room of silence
waiting for that still soft voice I know
offering my words up to the rooftop to Your heart
trusting that this closet's where You are
Lord I know if I change my mind
You will change my heart in time
Sovereign Lord this time's from You
so I sit in the waiting room of silence
cause its all about You
I will fight when I cannot feel
I will trust when You dont seem real
I will tell when I cannot speak
I will step when I cannot see
Sorry for the lack of posting... usually you can tell where I am in life by my frequency..it has just been insanely busy lately. Lots and Lots of changes and Lots and Lots of waiting on the Lord. I love this song by Shane and Shane, because the lyrics are so real and raw.
Update on life:
*Justin has completed his application for PA school, so now until the end of March we are just waiting to hear something
*I survived my first 7 weeks of school and I am still working hehehe
*I have begun my applications to seminary... very much waiting to hear from the Lord on this one
* We have begun praying about an encouragement trip to Africa this coming summer
No comments:
Post a Comment