Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Walk in it!

I love when the Lord so graciously reminds us of what His word says opposed to what we suddenly live life in. I have a tendency to wallow (yes good texan term) in self-condemnation. I have had a hard hard time in the past BELIEVING that ALL my sin is truly wiped away. So, I let most of it go but keep this piece back to stab in and keep me "humble" to remember the great things God has done for me.. or so I think perversely.

Have you noticed this pattern in your life? Have you noticed how to doesn't quite do what you think it will? Such as leading you away from the Lord instead of basking in His greatness, leading you away from people instead of fellowship, leading you into isolation rather than communication with the Lord... catch a pattern Here.

God did not intend for us to hold on to a single shred. He CLEARLY states, ALL is wiped away... He clearly states NO RECORD is kept..The evidence is CLEARED away...He has CLEANSED us from ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS!

Now, do not think for a moment that I am saying this present day you do not need to confess if you are in sin..we should be in constant evaluation of our present state. What I am talking about is that haunting past..yeah the one that keeps you from Walking in Freedom, truly experiencing the JOY of His forgiveness..that one!

Take a walk through His word today, it won't be long before you realize..you just need to let it go and believe that HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.. and HE DOES WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO. You are cleansed my friend.

Now celebrate that fact...a whoop.. a hollar.. a dance.. a song.. a tear of happiness.. a prayer of praise.

How Happy is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered! How happy is the man the Lord does not charge with sin, and in whose spirit is no deceit! Psalm 32:1-2

ARE you FREE?!?!?!?

No comments: