Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Interesting Random Information..

i am: a dreamer
i dream: about writing books and running a community center
i think: about possibilities and potential constantly
i know: how to clap with one hand
i want: to drive to Florida to hang out with Angela
i have: the best husband in the world, He's my best friend!
i wish: that I had more faith
i hate: doubt
i miss: California on a regular basis
i fear: that I won’t do anything I was supposed do in this world
i feel: a burden to share my life with others
i hear: Michael Jackson on the radio 80’s oh yeah!
i smell: orange wallflower
i crave: deep intimate conversation
i search: authentic relationships
i wonder: how God hears everyone all at the same time
i regret: not getting into a healthy pattern of lifestyle when I was younger
i love: to read and imagine myself in the book
i ache: to go back to China
i care: about others meeting their potential
i always: wonder what life will be like when Justin and I have kids
i am not: as brave as I sometimes appear to be
i believe: that I will someday be freed of the things that now bind me, Grace and Victory baby!
i dance: when nobody is watching
i sing: at the top of my lungs in my car
i cry: at random times
i don’t always: meet my own expectations
i fight: the urge to plan and take control
i write: less than I want to, I love to write, especially for fun
i win: at card games often
i lose: pens every hour
i never: want to walk away angry
i confuse: the spellings of words sometimes
i listen: to music all the time, not always a good thing
i can usually be found: on my phone driving in the car (esp to and from work)
i am scared: to death of spiders
i need: to commit to living healthy, its so freaking hard!
i am happy about: moving closer to my homegroup peeps and the possibility to see Angela in August (God willing)
i desire: to be a reflection of Christ
i hope: for the future

What about you?