Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Open Heart

Think about yourself and who are you for a minute. Not what others say you are, not what you think or want to be, but truly who you are right now. Now think about who you were created to be, not like a future version of you...but the deep things that God planted in your heart. You got it?

Now ask of the Lord. What is holding me back from being what you created me to be? What is hindering me from freedom to know you intimately and know what you have for me specifically? What lies could I be clinging to that is blinding me from your truth?

I want to know God inimately. I want be what He created me to be and reflect Him consistently. I pray that we would all take time everyday to examine our hearts before the Lord and allow Him to continually keep us vulnerable and raw before Him.

1 comment:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Once again, speaking God's truth.