This year I feel especially grateful for this amazing man, because he has been such a constant in the face of many struggles, changes, ups/downs, and he has shown me what it really means to love without boundaries.
Since I have met Justin he has always possessed a servant's heart, he delights in bringing joy to others. It has always made me turn my eyes toward our savior in thankfulness and pure delight. It is a beautiful scene to watch the God in someone shine and flow out onto others. Watching the way he deals with people challenges me and makes me see areas that I am lacking. Receiving his kindness over and over, despite my attitude or mood reminds me of how earnestly God pursues our hearts and loves us. Hearing his reminders of his love for me, reminds me that the promises God made in his word are even more true than that. Everything about this man, pushes me and challenges me to be a better woman...and for that I am forever grateful to him and to our gracious God for providing a man like him for me.
Happy Birthday Justin!
No comments:
Post a Comment