Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite thing about this week is/was going on a special date with my hubs on Halloween :)


2. Colder weather makes me feel alive and crave ice cream.


3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are the holidays approaching- I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about Christmas, cooler temperatures- I am pretty sure cold is part of my love language, and seeing my community group grow deeper in the knowledge of Christ and love for one another.


4. If I could only wear one shoe for the rest of my life it'd probably be flat winter boots that fall just below the knee. So comfy, so warm, so cute.


5. My personality type is ENTJ, melancholy/choleric, just pick one. HA!


6. I have a serious problem resisting carbs! I love me some biscuits, dessert breads, cupcakes, and pasta.


7. My favorite color to wear is turquoise usually paired with a grey or black. I like a little pop of color and this one works for me.

No comments: