Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to Your holy mountain, to the place where YOU dwell. Psalm 43:3
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Purpose
This morning I was reminded just how important it is to live everyday with the mindset "This is it." I have been bland in my walk with the Lord, bland in my work, and bland everywhere. I forget to be alive sometimes. Do you ever feel like for that day the sunshine just leaves you? I feel like I lost my sunshine for a bit. I tend to be an organized planner in life and recently it has been a constant change. I am the first to admit that being dependent is not easy for me, but truthfully it has never been this hard. I feel like I ask the Lord daily...I do know what to do in any area of life, I feel like I am not succeeding in any area...what does this mean? Am I being a baby, whiney, or what? I just want to live out the hope that I feel in my heart, but I just feel like someone will have to raise my hand. So today I am remembering that He was raised from the Dead and that he raised me from the Dead. Lord help me walk in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you took the words right out of my mouth!
i keep saying that i need a day off, but really i just need the Lord!
Post a Comment