Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trusting God's provision

I am a details person, there is just no way around it. I am a make a to do list, balance the check book, plan the event kind of gal. Now this comes in handy every now and then.. especially the balance the check book part haha. But all too often it kills my trust in the Lord. I lose sight of the BIG picture, His GREAT work in our lives because I can't see past the details. I have been so frustrated with this war lately. I mean SERIOUSLY it is irritating to war with God about things that I know in my head that he already has taken care of, but I just can't seem to convince my heart of that. So, I waste time worrying, stressing, planning..then throw it out because I know that only God can take care of it anyway.

So, here I am... waiting for God to change my heart to agree with my mind. Laying down all the details that seem to consume my thoughts on most occasions.

No comments: