Thursday, April 2, 2009

Overwhelmed by Grace

Just a few days ago I posted about how much I struggle with letting go of the details. I have been begging God to work out the details and in the meantime asking for my heart to increase in trust. I wish I could post and say this week has been a breeze and I haven't batted a wink of worry, but that would be a lie. I can however say that when those thoughts, feelings, worries come.. I RECOGNIZE them before I am wrapped up in a new Brianna plan. I have found that I am just in that place where I am going to have to war. It is harder on the days that I don't have anything to fight with (IE: scripture or prayer time). I am learning that I need a lot of input if I want my heart and mind to agree consistently.

In the other side of things, God has abundantly blessed us. We are in major budget time trying to get ready for PA school. Which means it is absolutely necessary to get rid of all of our debt. I mean seriously we are going to be on one salary in 4 months. We have made some mistakes, like buying a car on a whim that we can't afford long term. So, we have been praying of a way to equal out that debt and start fresh. Basically, we are upside down a lot. God has already provided money for this debt through the wonderful community we are apart of, and we are believing God for the rest. I believe that God can do BIG miracles for His glory. I remember the Langford's telling us how they needed a new computer and before they purchased one prayed God would give them one, and he did. I want to pray first instead of making a Brianna plan.

So, that's us. Praying for lots of miracles, big and small. Praying for eyes to see the miracles. Praying for the heart to believe God for the miracles.

No comments: