Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Debt free

I just wanted to celebrate.. through God's blessing.. the Garrison family is now credit card debt free. We only have house debt (which we are putting on the market May 4, 2009) and car (which we are working and praying to be gone too). Anyone wanna buy a house in Lubbock? Really good price, LOTS of updates, and answer a prayer. Hehe

God has been MORE than generous to us and His people have been more than generous. Thank you for your blessings Lord and thank you for freedom from the bondage of debt.

YYYAAAAHHHHOOO!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's great - I'm proud of you guys! I know how hard it is!

Anonymous said...

oops, that comment was from me, but I guess Matt was the one logged in.

Anonymous said...

Yeah guys that's awesome, we are nearly there ourselves so I totally understand how you feel.

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS A MUST DO FOR US, TOO & IT IS SO FREEING! We really are slaves to those we owe money to.

This is Leah by the way. I'm logged in under a junk email account.