Do you ever have those moments when you feel like you have been holding your breath (figuratively), something happens and you finally get to exhale?
You know that feeling of sweet relief, burden lifted, peace overcoming you, etc. In the word God says "I will give you peace like a river." Psalm 66:12 When I think about this scripture I think about water running down rapidly, but sounding so delicate. Rocks being covered completly by the water. It is the same way God moves in us, strong and loving...completely covering and consuming.
Is there something you need to let go so you can exhale? Is there something you need to obey so you can exhale? A confession? A fear? A dream? Whatever it is, GOD IS big enough to handle it and strong enough to bear it for you.
So stop holding your breath and exhale, it is a beautiful feeling.
**I want to add a note that I don't think all issues we have with our creator, instantly disappear...but I do know that He offered peace amidst our waging war. I don't want to seem to share a let it go and let God fix it message.**
No comments:
Post a Comment